It’s not that unusual for an Islamic society.
After all, the typical features are all on display – the Muslim call to prayer, the teaching of Islam in the nation’s schools to the exclusion of other religions, preferential treatment afforded Muslims by government and the courts, news coverage reflexively portraying Islam in a positive light, the rapid growth in mosque construction – and also the disturbing cultural phenomena of female genital mutilation, “honor killings” and so on.
Except this is not Saudi Arabia or Egypt we’re talking about, or any of the world’s approximately 50 Muslim-majority countries.
This is the United States of America. Not America as it might be one day if current trends continue, but as it is right now – today.
That’s right. While North Korea threatens to nuke the U.S. mainland, while the left continues its infantile post-election meltdown into madness, while President Trump endeavors to remedy the torrent of national and international problems unleashed by his predecessor Barack Obama – beneath the radar and largely out of view, America is inexorably becoming ever more Islamized.
That is the topic of May’s sensational issue of WND’s monthly Whistleblower magazine, headlined “HOW ISLAM IS SECRETLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA.”
While a few brave souls have been sounding the alarm over the relentless inroads Shariah Islam is making into American culture, education, religion, law, government and the military, perhaps the most important question needing to be addressed up front is, why?
“Why,” asks Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “when Judeo-Christian America has been hands-down the most successful nation in history – indeed why, when Americans are blessed with a crystal ball called Europe in which they can clearly see the disastrous future awaiting a once-Christian civilization that recklessly embraces Islamic expansionism – would we continue down the same path that has led to Europe’s virtual suicide?”
The real reasons – and the real solutions – are found in “HOW ISLAM IS SECRETLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA.”
Issue highlights include:
- “America’s Islam trance” by David Kupelian, on why the religion of Muhammad is growing rapidly in what was once the world’s most Christian nation
- “Meanwhile, an Islamic fifth column builds inside America” by Paul Sperry. A Muslim Brotherhood leader in the U.S. says: “The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth”
- “Media ‘spinning lies’ about female genital mutilation in the U.S.” by Leo Hohmann. Apologists say it has nothing to do with Islam, so why is it that “200 million women in the world today have had this done to them”?
- “CAIR targets U.S. Air Force instructor who explains Shariah” by Art Moore. The veteran terrorism expert has never had any complaints from students, yet the top Muslim “civil rights” organization demands his ouster
- “Jihadists won’t stop until Shariah rules the world” by Paul Bremmer, in which a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security says it’s high time for Americans to “honestly discuss what Islam really teaches”
- “Sympathy for the devil” by David Kupelian, who reveals the role the Stockholm Syndrome plays in America’s strange embrace of Islam
- “The secret history of the Muslim subversion of America” by Leo Hohmann. “Our purpose,” says one Islamic leader, is “destroying the Western civilization from within” so that “Allah’s religion is made victorious”
- “Democratic caucus in Somali enclave melts down in bloody chaos” by Leo Hohmann. Why did firefighters have to shut down a Minneapolis political meeting?
- “Does Islam need a Reformation?” Yes, says Joseph Farah, but it could backfire and result in “a jihadist faith along the lines of ISIS and al-Qaida clerics”
- “U.S. Muslims urged: Don’t cooperate at border” by Art Moore. Why are travelers who raise law enforcement suspicions being instructed not to answer questions?
- “‘Shariah cop’ cracks down on Minnesota Muslims” by Leo Hohmann. Who is this Muslim guy going from house to house in a U.S. community enforcing Shariah law?
- “Islam and the jihad in London” by Andrew C. McCarthy, in which the former federal prosecutor explains what is most undeniable, yet most disturbing, about Islam: “It’s not non-Western. It’s anti-Western.”
As Kupelian explains: “The current inversion of Americans’ traditional core values – which causes us, for example, to glorify and celebrate perversion and mental illness (like troubled people amputating healthy body parts and pretending to be the opposite gender) while reviling and punishing virtue (like the Christian county clerk jailed for objecting to signing a marriage license for two homosexuals) – is the same inversion of values that inspires us to enthusiastically import into our country large numbers of people steeped in a religious and political ideology dedicated to crushing our own. It’s as though we’re living in a hypnotic trance, in a dream state, wherein we are moving in slow motion toward certain destruction. It’s time to wake up.”
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a gift subscription for one year and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive a very special FREE gift:
You’ll get the newest book from WND founder and bestselling author Joseph Farah, “The Restitution of All Things: Israel, Christians, and the End of the Age.”
Did Jesus of Nazareth really intend to start a brand new religion called “Christianity”?
Or, did He come to fulfill that which all of the Hebrew prophets had foretold since the fall of man – something the Holy Scriptures mysteriously and wonderfully call “the restitution of all things.”
In “The Restitution of All Things,” Farah seeks to shed light on what few sermons today teach about, few authors expound upon, and few Bible studies explore: the coming kingdom of God.
“The Restitution of All Things” is a primer on the Hebrew roots of the Christian faith that will forever give you a new appreciation of the work Jesus did on the cross, and will answer these provocative questions:
- What does the Bible clearly teach about the ultimate solution to the Middle East conflict?
- Is the story of the New Testament really grace vs. law? Or has grace always been around and is the law forever?
- What is the ultimate destination of redeemed mankind – heaven or earth?
- Why is there so much focus in the prophecy world on events leading up to the return of Jesus – and so little about what follows?
- What is the central conflict Jesus has in the gospels and what was the great error of the Pharisees?
- Is it possible today’s believers in Jesus could be making the same error as the Pharisees of His time?
- Have Christians replaced Israel as the people of promise?
Using Scriptures almost exclusively as a resource, Farah will shock and amaze most Christians with a clear picture of what the coming kingdom of God will be like. Such prophetic Scriptures and many others, closely matching the conditions of today’s world, make a compelling case that we may be nearing this very special and long-prophesied time – a time of great hope, but also of great deception.
Farah’s book is an original, fresh and deeply thought-provoking look at that which every Christian believer looks forward to with hope – and with awe.
EVEN BETTER OFFER: Subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription for two years and not only will you receive Joseph Farah’s “The Restitution of All Things,” but you’ll get $10 off the already discounted two-year rate (pay only $74.95 instead of the usual $84.95).
This special free offer will end without notice and is valid in the U.S. only.
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the May 2017 issue, “HOW ISLAM IS SECRETLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA.”
If you wish to order by phone, call our toll-free order line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).